I took this picture on my way into the parking lot, and someone was already wheeling out their purchase!!
There is so much stuff to look at, it's often difficult to decide where to start!
Fortunately, everything is very well organized/grouped. Desks, books, mirrors, outdoor play equipment, couches, electronics, clothes, etc.
Before arriving at the sale, it's a good idea to have a plan! What is it that you're in the market for? Where are those items located? Once you find what you're looking for, how are you going to get it home?!
Michael's main mission this year, was to find a pair of skis for Zoey. Because we weren't at the very front of the line, just that minute or two made a huge difference. By the time we got to the ski area, we saw a handful of people walking away with child size skis! All of the decent ones had been scooped up! Oh well, next year... (I kept pointing out that Zoey's not even old enough to ski this year anyway!)
Michael is in there somewhere, tracking down some gear for himself.
After the sale, we spent some time with Michael's parents and siblings. It was a beautiful day and a perfect opportunity for Zoey to hang out with her cousins, too!
Blowing bubbles with Grandma
Tummy tickles from Grandpa!
Gotta feed and hydrate the kiddos
Something's fishy here: Ryan's snagged someone's soda, and Zoey's sinking her teeth into some plastic pizza! Sneaky babes!
Double Duty!
I was cracking up as I looked through the following series of pictures (there were many more than the three I chose to post)! This innocent, impromptu baby photo shoot almost turned into something out of {Baby} Girls Gone Wild!
Sweet and innocent
Playin' it up for the camera
I call this one "Bear Skin Rug (in front of a glowing fire place)"!
In the picture after this one (I used Mommy Discretion and left it out), she was still lying on her side, but was holding up one leg with her hand, exposing her diaper to the world! We'll have to have a talk about how to pose like a lady! Lol
Zoey found Michael's longboard that he used to ride in college!
We might have a future boarder!
She was determined to play :)
~~~~
Today we attended a birthday party for my friend/former co-worker's daughter. I blogged about her birthday party last year, and thinking back on it, it doesn't feel like it was a whole 12 months ago! Man, time really flies. Now, Saywer is 2 and Zoey is 14 months.
This morning: rockin' out on her Broom Guitar?
I am IN LOVE with the outfit Zoey wore today!!!! I mean, come on, have you ever seen a more precious girl?? (I'm imagining you all shaking your heads "No" ;) I know she's my baby, but I seriously think this is such a sweet outfit.
She had never actually made it out of the house with a headband on before, so I was excited to see her leaving this one on!
(Next time I'm going to make sure I iron down those darn sleeve ruffles.)
SMILE!
My loves!
Zoey had a great time at the party: she played in the kiddie pool, devoured a good amount of watermelon, was fascinated (and soaked) by a mist sprayer, and kicked and tossed every ball she got her hands on. Oh, and our gift (a B. Woofer Guitar) was a hit! What else could you ask for from a sunny, summer birthday party? :)



No comments:
Post a Comment