I did a pretty good job of keeping calm this afternoon when Zoey tripped and hurt her mouth. One of her bottom teeth took a chunk out of her upper gum, right above her tooth. When I first saw the blood in her mouth, I thought she bit her tongue. Then, I pulled up her top lip and saw the damage. She cried for a few seconds after it happened, and then was over it. In fact, the times when she seemed most bothered by it, were when I was trying to get a picture. I'm pretty sure if she could talk, she would have told me "Enough already! I'm fine! Haven't you ever seen a little blood before?"
My tough girl!
Sucking on a damp paper towel
She loved the fact that I was actually letting her have a paper towel, haha!
Two blankies are always better than one!
I swear she was trying to move in!
A pair of Mike's socks, a coaster, and a book...
She wanted so badly to be able to lift the milk :)
Moved on to something a little more manageable
No comments:
Post a Comment