4 Teeth!!
Today, Zoey was all about her food (and drinks!). I cut up a delicious organic plum and let her explore some pieces on her activity tray. Her first bite brought on a hilarious sour face, but after that, she couldn't get enough!
She had one piece in each hand, and was trying to pick up a third!
Must.Get.Them.All!
Sliding a piece around in her mouth.
I kept reminding her that she needed to chew, and not just swallow, it, like she does with her applesauce.
By nature, I'm not a big fan of pictures of babies with alcoholic beverages, but this one was just too perfect (no worries, it's not going up on Facebook or Youtube). The only reason I didn't snatch the bottle out of her hands right away, is because it's plastic. (All of the bottles have since been moved, now that it's clear that she can reach them!).
Her expression is priceless; it looks like she's had a few swigs! ;)
I promise, that's a belly full of milk, not booze!
Speaking of a full belly, Zoey devoured her pureed zucchini and spinach during dinner! When she finished the small container, she kept asking for more. I had to distract her while I heated up a second serving! When the girl knows what she wants, you better get it to her quick...or prepare to listen to her squawk!

No comments:
Post a Comment