Once I found the perfect Safari Party invitation, I emailed my information to the seller/designer, and they emailed me back a sample. After paying them (through the Etsy website), I was emailed the final copy of the invitation. From there, I uploaded the jpeg file to Costco's photo website, and am getting 50 invitations (with envelopes!) for the low price of $14.99! (I don't need 50, but you know, that's just how Costco rolls!)
So, for about $30, plus the cost of stamps, I have pretty, custom invitations! Everywhere else I looked for customizable invitations, it was at least $40, just for the invite!
Here is the sample of the invitation I chose for Zoey's Princess Safari party:
The seller let me change the wording and the color of the bows on the animals! It was a super easy transaction and I'll definitely do it again.
"Our little princess is turning ONE!
Join us for some safari fun!"
Look at my big girl!
She does not look like she's only 10 months old here!
"Dance, dance, dance"
She can now push and pull our heavy dining chairs across the kitchen floor!
Destroying my Costco price sheet...good thing I already placed my order!

I LOVE these invitations! They are so fun and so cute! So excited to celebrate Zoey's big milestone!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Ryan's arrived today; "Beary" cute!! You are a rockstar for making them!
Delete