We had such a blast at Kandle Park today!!
Zoey and I had actually been to this water park before, when she was months old, so I was really excited to go today because I knew it was going to be a totally different experience for her. Last time we were there, she watched her older cousin play in the big pool while she simply dipped her toes on the sideline. This year...she went all in!!
She used us for support when she needed to, but most of the time she was on her feet, taking full advantage of every ounce of freedom she was given!
She immediately fell in love with all of the overhead water features!
She got such a kick out of the dripping/tipping buckets.
The giant bucket was her absolute favorite. She would stand and point at it while she waited for it to tip.
The thing is massive! I was actually quite surprised that she wasn't more fearful of it.
It was so fun to watch her reaction each time the water came rushing at her! I'm sure she enjoyed it so much because she was safe in her daddy's arms :)
There she goes again!
It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that I got extremely anxious when Michael asked to take her into the wave pool, but he did a great job keeping a tight hold on her. Though nervous, I was able to keep a huge smile on my face (which wasn't hard because watching Zoey have fun brings me a ridiculous amount of joy!) and get great pictures and video of her bobbin' up and down :)
She's such a brave girl!
Splashing around under the fountains
There were a couple minutes where all she wanted to do was squat down and pop back up! Over and over again! She loved when the waves hit her back.
Checking out the small gurgling fountains
Enjoying some yummy grapes.
Right next to the water park, there is a playground with activities for kids of all ages. Zoey played her heart out on the slides, swings, and bridges!
Wrong way, Missy!
Introducing: The AeroGlider!
I had never seen one of these before. You can pile people in on both sides, and everyone rocks back and forth to make the whole thing slide back and forth. Kind of like the Teacup ride, but back and forth, instead of round and round...? It's a lot less fun than the Teacup ride though.




No comments:
Post a Comment