Friday, April 12, 2013

Breakfast

At Zoey's 12 month check-up, her doctor said that she needs to be eating three meals a day, with snacks in between, along with her milk. So, today was her first day having a true breakfast. Her doctor also suggested/asked that we try to eat as many of our meals as possible as a family, so that Zoey learns the difference between meals and snacks.

Mommy's granola cereal with raisins and blueberry and pomegranate juice infused cranberries. Zoey's blueberry and pear applesauce with chunks of banana, and some raisins on the side :)

She wasn't too keen on eating food so early in the morning, but she did alright. 
The other day, Michael came home with small boxes of organic raisins, and she has been loving them!

Dog Bed IOTD: a bottle of water and a placemat!

Even when Zoey is single-handedly raising my stress level, she still brings me so much joy. Like when I searched high and low for her hair comb; I checked her room, almost every other room in the house, my dresser draws, and even my laundry basket! I had to check the most unlikely places, because experience has taught me that her things can show up almost anywhere. That was made most clear when her missing shoe showed up in the camera case! In the end, I found her comb in the diaper bag, right next to the "diaper bag comb". I like to keep one in her room, and one in the bag, but obviously there was a glitch in the system! Oh well; it was found, her hair was combed, and once I unclenched my jaw, I laughed about it. :)

I couldn't help but also laugh during dinner, when I noticed a piece of chicken that had gotten away from Zoey's mouth! Can you find it??

See it?

LOL!
My sweet girl had no idea why I was laughing at her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment