Today, Michael, Zoey and I went bowling with my mom and her boyfriend. We decided to team up as couples, and Team Lubovich dominated the afternoon! We all started off a little rocky, but in the end, Michael and I won all three games. I will admit, I finished last in Game 2 (yes, my hubby is that good of a bowler), but we still came out on top, and that's all that matters :)
I finished first in Game 3, with an individual score of 144! Woop!
After bowling, Zoey and I made a trip to Babies R Us to use the gift card she got for her birthday. I knew from the moment she got the gift card, it was going to be used to help buy her some new sippy cups, and some new bowls and silverware. There was a pretty good selection of all of the above at Babies R Us, and I spent way too long in the Feeding aisle, figuring out which ones I was going to buy. I ended up leaving with confidence in my choices for silverware and bowls, but I wasn't so sure about the sippy cups. Zoey puts up a huge fight when it comes to drinking from bottles (I will make sure my next child gets more practice, early on!), so I wanted to make sure I made the right choice with her cups. We have a cup that she does well with, but it leaks a little and is hard to open. Plus, I want her to have a few options (I can't tell you how many times I've gone to give her her cup, and found it wedged under the couch, filled with day-old water, the mouth piece covered in carpet fuzz! Grrr).
The two cups we're going to be testing over the next week or so.
(L) Tomme Tippee Explora Lil' Sippee, (R) Nuby No-Spill Super Spout
After Michael and I stood in the kitchen and took turns drinking from both cups, we finally handed them over to Zoey, to see which one she preferred. At first, she was excited to have them both, but it didn't take long before she tossed the Nuby cup to the side and took off with the Tommee Tippee dangling from her mouth!
Hahaha, peace out, Nuby!
"Here Mom, you can have this one"
Both cups dripped a little when I really shook them, but I think the Nuby is least likely to leak if left upside down on the floor Which happens multiple times a day). Zoey (and Michael and I) found it easier to drink from the Tommee Tippee though, so we'll see if she continues to like it. I really need her to take to one fast, because I want to be able to put milk in a cup, since she doesn't like to drink from bottles. The cup will be put to the test on Wednesday, while I'm gone all day on a modeling job.
In her Lady Gaga Bug-Eyed shades!
My little movie star :)


No comments:
Post a Comment