She quickly hopped back down once he started reading to her from his text book!
From separate windows, Mike and I both noticed the dogs, taking in one of the day's rare sunbreaks.
After reviewing the instructions and rules for the exam, Mike decided that he needed an inexpensive wristwatch and a few materials from work. I hinted that Zoey would love to accompany him on his trip to Target and the office, and to my surprise, he agreed to take her! As I fluffed up the couch pillows and prepared to rest, I shouted my reminders: "$15 max on the watch!" and "Don't forget quiet snacks for the exam! You don't wanna get kicked out for crunching too loudly!!". And just like that, they were gone and I had a quiet house all to myself :)
Daddy duty looks good on him! ;)
(He came back with a $20 watch, a bag of gummy bears, and a bag of lifesaver mints (which I know he is going to chew, aka, "crunch, crunch, crunch"!)
His reference materials for the test!
I am quite impressed with his thorough labeling and overall organization!
By the time he headed off to bed, he had his lunch and snacks packed, his protractor and compass tucked away, and his sandwich request in to the kitchen staff (aka, me). I am definitely going to be sending up lots of prayers; nobody wants to sit for an 8 hour exam and then find out they didn't pass! No matter what happens though, I am super proud of my hubby! He'll rock it!

No comments:
Post a Comment