Scrambled Eggs!
This is a strange new texture...
"Mmm, but it sure tastes good!"
Funny exchange between me and Michael:
Mike: " ...That'll be scary"
Me: "What? Why? What do you mean?"
Mike: "'Daddy, pick up your shoes!', 'Is that where that goes?', 'I don't think Mommy's gonna like that!', 'Oooh, you're gonna be in trouble...I'm telling Mommy!'"
LOL! That's my girl!! ;)
At mass tonight, while standing in the vestibule with Zoey, she and I were approached by a 5-year-old girl named Carmen. Carmen wanted so badly to interact with Zoey, and although Zoey was fairly interested, she wasn't capable of talking and playing the way Carmen wanted her to. That didn't phase Carmen though. Once Zoey and I rejoined Michael so we could all walk up to receive Communion together, Carmen slid in front of me in line and walked with us. When we returned to our seats, she hopped up onto the pew, sat a mere centimeter or two away from me, and began talking to Zoey. "Hi Zoey, Zoey!", "Zoey, look at the book your mommy has for you!", "Zoey, put your shoe back on, Zoey!". Now, don't get me wrong, I thought it was so sweet that she wanted to be Zoey's friend, but there were a few times (mainly when she was talking way above a whisper and drawing attention to all four of us) when I thought, "Where are Carmen's parents?!". When she wasn't going in and out of the vestibule doors and knocking on the glass, Carmen sat with us. It wasn't until right after Father and his "crew" processed out, that Carmen's grandparents showed up and shooed her out to the parking lot. That was definitely a new experience for Micheal and me, but I'm going to assume it won't be the last of it's kind, now that we're parents of an attractive, easily approachable, baby girl! :)
She had silly hair when she emerged from her car seat after church.
All of her squirming pushed her hair clip back, and it almost got lost in her crazy curls/waves.
Speaking of hair clips...Michael likes to tease me about the fact that Zoey (almost) always has a clip or bow in her hair.
Mike: "Babe, you know when she starts school, she's gonna go up to all the little girls and say 'Why don't you have a clip in your hair?...You have to have a hair clip when you leave the house, Mommy says so'" (not true, btw!)
Apparently, my husband thinks he's a comedian! He was on a roll today...
No comments:
Post a Comment