To welcome me back to Mommy World, after I spent part of yesterday in Model Land, Zoey put on a few dramatic, theatrical performances! I present to you:
The Blueberry Expulsion!
She was not down with having chunks of fresh blueberry in her oatmeal!
The Newspaper Delivery!
After I brought it in from outside, she carried it from the front door to the kitchen.
She then slammed it down, as if it had done her wrong!
"You're welcome!"
The Slip and Dramatic Pause!
She slipped on the kitchen floor (ok, I get it, no fun), but then stayed sprawled out as if she needed rescuing in order to make a full recovery!
The Balancing Act
This is just too cute; I have no problem with this one! :)
She was clapping for herself as she balanced on the tray from one of her toys.
What a day!

No comments:
Post a Comment