Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Everything's A Toy...And A Rest Stop

She put her blankie in the box and took a short rest! 
Doesn't look very comfortable!

Fun times with a box, hammer and craft popsicle stick

"Whoa!"

That box, the one that once held a million strawberries, started the day behind our kitchen garbage can, waiting to be taken out to the garage. Every time Zoey went to grab it, I would tell her "No", and then redirect her toward something else. She would stay away for a few minutes, but then, it was back to the box! Eventually, I just gave in, pulled it out, and told her to go for it. I really didn't have a good reason for keeping her from it (other than "Because I said so!") and I had too many other things that required my attention. 

Zoey: 1  Mommy: 0. Touche little girl, touche! 

No comments:

Post a Comment