Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What's The Big Deal?

When I went into Zoey's room this morning, the sight of her crazy hair was almost too much for me to handle! She looked so cute, standing there, waiting to get picked up...completely oblivious to what I was freaking out over. After getting a good laugh as well, Michael went and got the camera so I could document just how great it was!

"Uh, good morning. Isn't anyone going to pick me up?"

"Enough already, I'm hungry!"

Eating snack in the stroller

We made a stop at Trader Joe's and picked up some dried fruit for Zoey. She loves her raisins, so I'm hoping she'll love dried pineapple, apricots and cranberries. (The pineapple was an instant hit!)

Eyes in the road, hands at 10 and...horn?

"Don't mess with me while I'm eating!"

Our final stop of the afternoon was Costco. 

We experienced some crazy wind while trying to get from the car to the store! 
We had to pull our cart over to the side, (take a picture), and make ourselves presentable again! 

By the end of the trip, I was anxious to head back to the car and get home, but the receipt checker at the door, had other plans for me. She was so taken by Zoey, that she took a few (too many) extra seconds after signing off on my items, and drew her a picture! 

Cute, but totally unnecessary!
I wanted to tell the checker, "She's just gonna try to eat it!", but I refrained.

For her bath tonight, I finally broke out the cup I brought home from the hospital after I had Zoey. My nurse insisted that I take it with me, promising that it would come in handy during Zoey's baths. I forgot all about it until now, and I have to say, see was right (for the most part) I love that the lid creates a spout for easy hair washing, but it's a pain to have to remove the lid each time I want to fill the cup. A cup with a built in spout would be much better... 

She refused to let go of the cup until she got the lid on it!

Pretty impressive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment