Friday, May 4, 2012

1 Month Old

Now that our newest addition, Zoey Rae, has arrived, I've decided to embark on a 365 day picture challenge! I've seen a few others do this and it looks like a great way to keep track of, and share, various experiences with family and friends. I'll be the first to admit that I am not an expert blogger (I can hardly keep up with my journal for more than a couple of months), but I'm excited about this challenge and am looking forward to sharing Zoey, and our daily life, with our loved ones.

Here's Miss Zoey at 1 day old. She's all snuggled up in her daddy's arms.

With that said, here is my very first post! What better way to start than by celebrating the fact that Zoey is 1 month old today?! My, how time flies! She really is the most amazing little thing and I am so proud to call her mine. She has recently started to "talk" a lot more, she's tracking people and objects and she even seems to be smiling more (sometimes it's just gas, but I'll take what I can get!).



Zoey in her pretty jammies. Such a happy 1 month old!



Zoey had her 1 month doctor visit this morning and she weighed in at 10 pounds, 9 ounces and measured 21 inches long (the nurse didn't take much care in measuring her accurately, so she's probably a little longer than that). She appears to be right on track with her growth as well as with the new skills she is developing. It's so exciting to wake up each day and watch for what new thing she's going to do next!

Speaking of what's next, I'll be doing my best to post an entry everyday. My hope is that this blog will serve as a way for our family and friends to stay updated on what's happening with our new little family. With at least one picture a day, it'll be fun to look back on this in a year and see how much we've all grown and changed!

On behalf of Michael and Zoey, Welcome! We invite you to keep up with us as we love, laugh and explore what being a Lubovich means to our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment