Everyday, multiple times a day, Michael and I look at each other in awe of this child we have made together. Zoey is definitely the new love of our lives and I wouldn't trade this love for anything in the world!
This picture pretty much sums up what we do with a lot of our free time these days...just stare at Zoey! Her smile can melt you in an instant!
Other than staring at Zoey, today was spent shopping for Mother's Day/Birthday presents and preparing to pick up my friend Tebria from the airport. Zoey was a very good girl as we went to Target, Big 5, Dick's Sporting Goods, JCPenny's and Nordstrom! This was one of the most eventful trips Zoey has been on. I am still getting back into the swing of things in terms of running errands and am learning where I'm comfortable taking her and what I can handle. Most outings are still saved for when Michael is able to go with us. And besides, that car seat is getting HEAVY! Apparently I need to start lifting weights in my free time because I really can't carry that thing too far/for too long (I do love driving our awesome stroller though!).
After we got everything on our list it was finally time to head to the airport! We scooped up Tebria and went home to drop off her things before going out to dinner. We decided on a Thai food restaurant in Federal Way called Thai Bistro. It was our first time eating there and it was delish! Love some good pad thai and yellow curry! We also enjoyed some great conversation and had fun catching up; we hadn't seen Tebria since our wedding! Far too long :)
It's going to be a great next couple of days!
No comments:
Post a Comment