Yesterday I got an email from my modeling agency asking me if I am available for a casting (audition) on Friday. This will be my first audition in many months and I'm pretty excited (and nervous :) The description of the part I'll be auditioning for requires me to be in workout attire, so of course I used that as an excuse to go shopping today and get some new gear! First though, I had to get Zoey outfitted and ready for our trip ;)
The littlest Gonzaga Bulldog, ready to shop 'til she drops!
We headed to the Auburn Supermall and our first stop was Old Navy. I was able to find a pair of black, capri length, jogging pants and a pink workout tank. I still haven't worked out since having Zoey, so it was at least fun to look the part! Lol. After Old Navy, we made our way to Carter's and were happy to find that they were still having their Memorial Day sale! (I love the Supermall because they have great outlet stores: Carter's, Motherhood Maternity, Old Navy, GAP, Gymboree, Children's Place, etc...).
I spent so much time in Carters just trying to figure out what Zoey "needed" and what I "wanted" her to have! They had items that were up to 70% off; so tempting! I ended up getting 5 onesies and two pairs of pants. In the end it was $46 worth of clothes for $20! Gotta love that.
I got these in 6 month because, at the rate she's going, Zoey will be in them soon!
Oh, and I may have picked up these adorable pants from the Old Navy clearance rack.
They button up into shorts! :)
Our shopping trip was a success and now I just need to rock this audition tomorrow; fingers crossed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment