Friday, May 18, 2012

"The Vow"

I'm going to make this short and sweet, seeing as how today's only picture is of yours truly. After a long work week for Mike and a long Friday for me, we decided to rent a movie and get ourselves a special treat to enjoy while we watched. We agreed that we'd rent "Contraband", with Mark Wahlberg (such a cutie! :), even though I was pretty sure it wasn't at the Redbox yet. When Mike got back in the car he informed me that I was right and the movie wasn't available. When I asked him what he got instead, he told me it was a surprise... 

Next stop was Dairy Queen for our Blizzard treats! I decided on the Strawberry Cheesequake and Michael got the Chocolate Xtreme (by the time the movie started we had already switched flavors; he's always a good sport when I don't like the one I've picked!). After we got settled it was revealed that we were watching "The Vow". I love Rachel McAdams and what girl doesn't enjoy the eye candy that is Channing Tatum? ;)

I was one happy momma with my Blizzard, ready for a good chick flick!

The movie was pretty good, but more than anything it was nice to relax with my little family as we discovered that movie watching is a whole different experience when you have a noisy infant nearby! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment