After our visit, Michael came home early from work to go with Zoey and I to my 6 week check-up. I really like my OB and I was excited to see her and everyone else in the office. When we got there, everyone wanted to see Zoey and they were so sweet with their compliments and encouraging words. After the appointment they asked us to bring Zoey back and joked that she could just stay with them for a while! Just more people that love her :)
All the excitement made for a sleepy Zoey
"Baby Girl, are you sucking your thumb?!"
Sometimes Zoey will put her hand to her mouth when she's ready to eat and a few times her thumb has made it in! I know she's not sucking it on purpose yet (other times she sucks on her knuckles or the back of her hand), but it's sooo cute! Before long, she will actually be sucking her thumb and verbally telling me she's hungry instead of just fussin' and flailin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment