My big girl sitting patiently by the bathroom door while I hopped in the shower
So, it's out with the old, and in with the new (and bigger). My baby girl is growing way too fast for my liking! Really, the main reason for the bigger size is due to her length. (And she may have a bit of a belly, too :)
This box in her closet is full of things that no longer fit. Some of the things that were passed down to her from friends, were already too small by the time we got them!
These are some of the 3 month onesies I'm looking forward to the most; monkeys and princess crowns!
I'm so excited to have a little girl to dress; I hope the day when she says "I can do it myself, Mom!", is far, far away!
After dinner, Zoey needed to be soothed, so Mike walked around the kitchen singing to her. She hardly took her eyes off of him :)
Listening carefully
All of that walkin' and singin' put them both to sleep! Haha
Daddy loves scooping Zoey up every night when he gets home...and she wears him out every time ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment