Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lounging Around

Coming down from the high of our fun long weekend, Zoey and I were two couch potatoes today. We had planned to visit my mom at her office, but I was too tired to get us up and moving in time. Instead, we lounged around the house and Zoey got some exercise in on her jungle mat (glad at least one of us exercised! :) 

She still isn't in love with tummy time, but she's building up her stamina more and more each time.

She's always been good at lifting her head up.

Showing her neck strength (and being lazy with her arms, haha)

Taking a break.
She looks so big here. Love those chubby legs; I could just eat 'em up!

She was annoyed by this point, but she was a trooper.

I love lazy days with my baby girl. Tomorrow's going to be great too; it's Michael's birthday! I hope Zoey will be up for a trip to the store; we need some ingredients for Daddy's birthday surprise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment