Saturday, May 19, 2012

Family Photos

Today I finally got around to selecting my favorite shots from the family photo session we had a few weeks ago. Our package includes 10 images on a disk and I had about 65 to choose from. Judging by how the photo session went, I was afraid there weren't going to be any shots that I'd like, but choosing just 10 actually proved to be quite challenging. That day was definitely one for the story books, as Zoey went to the bathroom on almost every blanket we tried to use and then refused to go to sleep so we could get those adorable "sleeping baby" pictures you always see where they have their cute little naked baby booty in the air! But we managed to get some good ones of all three of us and then, about 5 minute before our session was supposed to end, Zoey fell asleep and the photographer stayed to get a few good shots. 

I took these pictures off of the photographer's Facebook page. 

So precious

Little fingers and toes

I can't wait to get the rest of the pictures and frame them so I can put them up around the house. I'm also hoping to make Zoey's birth announcements. It's not too late for that is it?... Come on, who wouldn't want a picture of baby Zoey to put up on their refrigerator?? ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment