When we first got the bouncy seat and swing Zoey was way too small for both. She has been able to use the seat for a little while now and today was her first time in the swing.
I love that headrest! LOL
She didn't fuss at all when I buckled her in, so I took that as a good sign. She was looking around and checking out the Winnie the Pooh bears that hang up above her head. After about 5 minutes, this occurred...
I'd say she likes it :)
I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but at first I didn't want to put Zoey in the seat or swing and was a little jealous when I did and she liked them. I wanted to be the one that could soothe her and I wanted her sleeping in my arms. Silly, I know. Well, let me tell you, I am over that now! Now, the seat, swing and I are close friends! I am actually starting to get things done around the house and as much as I'd love to sit with her all day, unfortunately that's not possible. So, hooray for her actually liking these things because I hear some babies absolutely hate them!
(Let's hope I didn't just jinx it!)


No comments:
Post a Comment