Today was also the first time Zoey and I met baby Ryan, Christy and Jessie's new son. He is absolutely adorable; the perfect little brother to big brother Jacob!
Michael is a proud uncle!
It was so fun to see Ryan and Zoey next to each other. With them only being a few days apart, Zoey was born on April 4th and Ryan on the 9th, it will be fun to see them grow up together. I have a feeling there will be some fun-filled birthday weekends in our future!
Zoey looked like a chubby bunny next to little Ryan. I think it's the chunky cheeks :)
Spending some time with Aunt Christy, Grandpa Roger and Cousin Ryan.
Zoey was asleep when we arrived at the restaurant and she continued her nap snuggled in her Aunt Diane's arms.
After the birthday celebration it was time for us to start our journey home. Before leaving the area though, we decided to hit up the nearby Target. The staff at the elementary school I was working at before I had Zoey, surprised me with a $100 gift certificate and I knew exactly how to use it! We were able to get Zoey some adorable onesies with monkeys on them, a few more night gowns, some pretty zip up sleep-n-plays and a new sensory toy to hang from her car seat. I was also able to pick up a few things for myself and of course, Michael and I had to get some cookies and skittles for the drive home :)
Our night ultimately ended with some "tummy time" for Zoey on her rainforest play mat and then we all retired to the couch in time to catch The Lion King on TV. A great end to a fun family day!
No comments:
Post a Comment