Today was the casting for a Premera Blue Cross commercial that is going to air in Washington and run online. Fortunately, I woke up to a happy baby this morning and she even slept while I got ready (such a rare treat; let's me actually focus on what I'm doing so I don't walk out of the house with mismatched socks on!)
My happy monkey!
My mom was kind enough to help me out and watch Zoey while I went into the casting. It's so crazy, some castings can take over an hour based on how many people are auditioning and what you are required to do, and others, like the one today, can take 5 minutes or less! My audition time was at 2:35, but I was early and they were ahead of schedule, so I auditioned at 2:30 and was out the door 5 minutes later! But that was fine with me because I was able to get back to my baby girl and enjoy a bit of time with my mom as well.
Hangin' out in the car; she was such a trooper!
It will take a couple of days for me to find out if I booked the job, but I feel good about my audition :) It feels great to be modeling again, even if I won't be doing it as much as I used to. When I can make it work, I'll audition and accept jobs, but when I don't have anyone to watch Zoey (I don't want to leave her with babysitters yet), that's fine too. Time with her is going to fly as it is; I don't want to miss too much!
As an extra treat here are some pictures from Zoey's last bath. Just that quickly I got over my fear of putting her directly in the tub. We both adapted very well and had another successful bath!
Lookin' good!
The cutest little noise went along with this face!!
She freaked out a little, but recovered nicely.
"This isn't so bad, Mom. I kinda like it!"
Each time I poured water near her chin, she'd open her mouth as if she wanted a drink :)
Happy mommy, tired baby (which made Mommy even happier :)


No comments:
Post a Comment