Today was our first day using the new baby gate/playpen! Michael set it up last night and when I came downstairs this morning, I was still surprised to see it. It is a pretty good size (we ordered two extra pieces) and it has a true door; no climbing over it all the time when it's being used as a gate! Zoey didn't really mind being in it at first, and then she realized that when I walked away, she couldn't follow me!
Plenty of room to roam ('round in circles? LOL)
Watery eyes because I walked away, and then took her picture instead of rescuing her!
When I first put her in, she immediately stood up and explored the bars. Then, she turned towards the window and just took it all in. I think initially, she liked the fact that she had something to stand up against. After making her stay in there for a couple minutes, I opened the door and, while gesturing with my hands, said "out...out". Eventually, she traversed a few bars, the plopped onto her bottom and crawled towards me :)
Practicing "out"
Happy to be free, she decided to torture the other trapped members of the family.
Random thought of the day...
It's almost too small, but I still love this bib!!
No comments:
Post a Comment