A few weeks ago (maybe even a month...I honestly can't remember), Michael brought home his coworker's steam cleaner, as a surprise. I had been whining about how the furniture in the sitting room needed to be cleaned before we could use it (remember, the couch and chair we got from the old lady's house that my realtor uncle sold?) and didn't know how I was going to make it happen. So, when he came home with the cleaner I was so excited to hook it up and attack the couch. Then, life got in the way! Somehow, I never found the time, and now, his coworker needs it back! Nooo! Darn you, spilled beer; I need more time!!
I told Michael that I'd figure it out today and he could return it tomorrow. And by "figure it out", I meant look up the manual online because he brought it home with nothing; not even any cleaning solution! After looking up the manual, I read that I needed to check the couch for a cleaning code. That code would tell me if it was safe to use the steam cleaner on it or not.
Well, what do you know?! Any method of steam or water cleaning is not advised!! Apparently, the manufacturers seem to think that I'm going to pay to have the couch dry/professionally cleaned...HA! I took all of the pillows off, smacked the dust out of them, vacuumed every inch and then Lysoled the heck out of it! Booyah, done!
I kindly asked Mike not to tell his coworker that I never even used the darn cleaner, which sat in the corner by the door, facing the wall, like a naughty kid in time-out.Oops.
On to cute Zoey pics...
*gasp* "You think I pulled all the Tupperware out of the cabinet? Me?? I'm shocked!"
Enjoying the box that my picture frames came in.
It's bigger than she is!
Caught trying to chew on the dog blanket! Yuck!
(Please note Harper hiding out, inside the kennel. She heads in when Zoey poses any kind of "threat")
I turned around, and when I turned back, Zoey had picked up the salad spinner bowl. For some reason, I keep underestimating her reach, and her strength!
It's snowing! It's 10:20 pm and the hubs won't let me wake up the babe, but I am so excited! I hope it's still on the ground when she wakes up tomorrow. I can't wait to see her react to it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment