Tuesday, December 18, 2012

No Tape

When I woke up this morning, I was so happy to see that there was still some snow on the ground. As soon as Zoey was feed and content, I bundled her up and prepared to take her outside. She hung out at the sliding glass door while I got my coat on, and I could tell she knew there was something different about the backyard. 

"Hey, what's all that white stuff on our green grass??"

I know, I know...you're totally jealous of her killer outfit! 
The kid's got style, what can I say? ;)

My excitement about the snow quickly dissipated once we got right up to it and I realized it was really hard ice crumbles, pretending to be pretty snow! Zoey was less than impressed, anyway. I scraped a little bit off of the doghouse and held my hand out to her. She didn't even want to touch it. I had to move her hand for her, and as soon as she felt it, she pulled back and was done!

Naughty, naughty!

I decided to try and wrap some Christmas presents this afternoon, and somehow thought it was going to happen with Zoey "on the loose". As soon as I set the wrapping paper on the floor, she was all over it! After snapping a few adorable, and incriminating, pictures, I put her in what I like to call, an "activity seat time-out". 

Because I took away the wrapping paper, I thought I was doing a nice thing by letting her play with the tape dispenser. Boy, did that good deed go unappreciated! I have laughed at the following pictures until my stomach hurt. I hope you at least get a smile out of them!


"I don't want no STINKIN' TAPE!!"


She sure told me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment