Happy 12-12-12, Everyone!
Tonight, once Zoey was in bed, I turned on my N'Sync Christmas Pandora station and convinced Michael to help me decorate the Christmas tree. I think the fact that we made hot chocolate, made the experience a bit more bearable for him!
Nothing like hot chocolate in a pair of cheesy holiday mugs, which we got as a white elephant gift a few years back.
The tree looks great and I am SO happy I snatched the last star tree topper off the shelf at Fred Meyer! I had been looking everywhere for a star (I threw away last year's because the light went out and I'm pretty sure there was a spider family living in it! Sick!!) and not only did I grab the last one, after not seeing it during my initial scan of the shelf, but it was on sale, too!
I'll get a picture of the tree soon...it looks (and smells) great! Hooray for Christmas time :)

No comments:
Post a Comment