Merry Christmas!!
I can't believe we're celebrating Zoey's first Christmas, as well as our first Christmas as homeowners; so exciting!
There are a bunch of pictures, so I'll just get right to them!
In her Christmas jammies!
Check out that crazy hair; someone slept well last night!!
Trying some pineapple (juice) for the first time.
She loved it and kept leaning in for more.
Our pretty tree and all the loot!
We are so blessed!
(Granny did what she does best, and spoiled us!)
Opening her present from our friends, Micah and Shannan.
It's a cool Baby Einstein musical turtle!
It is seriously awesome; can't wait for her to learn how to use it.
Granny was kind enough to bring the dogs presents.
(We are terrible doggy parents and didn't even really think about getting them anything!)
Zoey gave Granny a "Grandma & Me" picture frame to put their picture in!
Enjoying some wrapping paper!
Her present from Mommy and Daddy!
She seems to love it already :)
Michael gave her an adorable, and ultra soft, stuffed monkey.
She hasn't really taken to it yet; she likes to throw it down! Lol
I gave her the recordable storybook, All The Ways I Love You. I was a huge sap and started crying as she read/listened to it! The story is really sweet and I'm glad I found one that tells her exactly what I want her to know. (I am now a recordable storybook addict! They make such special gifts.)
Me, way to excited about receiving Elf!
I had been complaining because Nextflix doesn't have Elf, and I love watching it every year.
Mom, equally excited to receive The Carol Burnett Show, Limited Edition, 7 DVD collection!
Modeling her denim jumper dress and headband from Granny
Mom my is known for her great stocking stuffers! This year, she didn't disappoint!
Snowman Poop!
"I hear that you've been naughty,
So listen, here's the scoop.
I'm all out of coal this year,
So here's some snowman poop."
She knows the way to my heart: a Starbucks GC, a Nordstrom Rack GC and scratch tickets!
Pumpkin Bread, made form scratch!
I had also planned to make my first apple pie, but didn't leave myself enough time.
Next year!
Happy Holidays, Everyone! May you have a blessed New Year!
Love: M, D & Z
No comments:
Post a Comment