Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bag Of Blueberries


Had to throw in this picture from yesterday, of Zoey doing her "Scrunchy Face"!
She is at the point now where she knows this makes us laugh!

Oh, and a lovely picture of her pastime of choice: pulling Mommy's hair!
This is my major weakness; I can't stand the pain and I literally freak out when she does this! 

"Don't mind me...just travelin' with my bag of freeze dried blueberries"

Our most recent attempt at a new snack food for Zoey= Another failure! The blueberries don't get soft enough, quickly enough. She sat with one in her mouth for FOREVER! I finally had to dig it out so we could let her get back to crawling around. 

I guess I shouldn't say it was a failure; she got a new toy (the bag) and Michael enjoyed a healthy snack :) (notice how he keeps benefiting from our snack trial and error? Haha)

Our Christmas cards are ready!

We picked up our cards this morning, on the way to meet our friends for brunch. We had a really nice visit, minus Zoey's sleepy tantrum towards the end of the meal. By the time I finished soothing her and returned to the table, my food was cold! Fortunately, it was still really good and I'm glad I took the time to eat it, instead of boxing it up just because everyone else was already done eating. Someone once told me I'd learn to like things cold (food/coffee/tea), and although I can't say I "like" it, I am getting used to it. What can ya do...

No comments:

Post a Comment