I realized that in yesterday's post, I failed to mention that Michael's coworker's birthday celebration, was a day of brewery tours! Mmhmmm. Any idea what I'm about to say next?
Last night, after putting Zoey to bed, I stayed up and did a little cleaning, and waited for Michael to get home. When he finally arrived, only a few HOURS later than expected, boy was he a sight! I won't rat him out too badly, but suffice it to say, he had a good time! In his altered state, he may or may not have promised to vacuum the living room and sweep and mop the kitchen floor! And I may or may not have plans to hold him to it! ;)
Today, Michael watched Zoey while I went to my hair appointment and then our friends Micah and Shannan came over. They are officially moving back home from Hawaii, which means we'll get to spend time with them and baby Lillie, once she arrives!! I know Michael is super excited to have one of his best friends back and I can't wait to grow my friendship with Shannan, and have another sweet baby girl to love on!
They were so sweet and brought Zoey a Christmas present. We're going to wait to open it, but I took a peek inside the bag, and it's awesome!
"Hmm, what to have for dinner??
Tomato paste? No.
Almond milk? No.
Coffee? What the heck is "coffee"?
Mmmm! What can I make with 5 cans of black beans?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment