Friday, December 28, 2012

Toilet Paper

What is it with babies and their fascination with toilet paper rolls?? I have accepted the fact that it will be a while before I get to go to the bathroom by myself, but it has been made even more difficult to go, now that Zoey has her heart set on pulling all of the toilet paper off of the roll. As soon as I get her seated on the floor, with a rinsable toy to keep her occupied, she quickly abandons it, crawls toward the TP and goes to town on it! At first, she does her best to unravel a couple feet. Then, she flashes me a sweet smile before shoving a piece into her mouth. Ever tried pulling toilet paper out of a babies mouth? It's not an easy task (that stuff sets on the tongue like Modge Podge, in seconds!). Now, would I rather her cry and scream at the top of her lungs because I left her locked in the baby gate? Hmm, I think I'll continue punishing myself (and the TP) for a while longer...

You guessed it!..Dinner-time Scrunchy Face :)
(I blame Michael for this one. He kept coming up behind me and making the face over my shoulder. On cue, Zoey made it right back!)

Beef..uh..Soup? 
Like I said, doesn't look very appetizing, but the flavor is not bad at all.

Right before she threw an "I'm done, now let me out" fit!

She still had carrots in her mouth, so she was let out of the seat, but not set free.

"What do you mean I can't get down until I swallow it?! No fair!"

No comments:

Post a Comment