Showing off her two front toofs!
(I know, I should be using proper English around an impressionable child, but "toofs" is just so much more fun to say than "teeth"!)
In the spirit off giving and helping those in need, Michael's office has chosen a few families that they're going to buy Christmas presents for. They asked the families what they needed, and then wrote their wishes on tags and hung them on a "Giving Tree" in the office. Michael made sure to pull tags that had requests for kid items because he knows that's what I love to shop for!
So, my task was to purchase and wrap baby/kid's soaps and shampoos, and diaper wipes. We also asked the coordinator if it would be okay to wrap some gently used hand-me-downs, for the family's three month old baby girl. After getting the green light, I went through all of Zoey's old clothes and was able to gather up quite a bit!
As I tried to wrap the gifts this afternoon, I had some "help" from my little monster...I mean, angel!
Ribbon Thief!
In order to keep Zoey happy, she had to be on the same level as what I was doing. So, that meant that I couldn't put her on the floor and wrap on the counter, or vise versa. Nope, everything/everyone was placed at counter height, and eventually I got the job done.
Admiring Mommy's work??
Nope...plotting her next move!
Fortunately, she just wanted to touch it, and didn't rip it clean off!
I may take a little too much pride in my gift wrapping, but hey, I enjoy making things look pretty. So, if that means a lengthy decision on the bow color and a few extra ribbon curls..so be it!
No comments:
Post a Comment