Friday, December 7, 2012

Entertained

I think Zoey must be feeding off of all the excited energy surrounding us and this trip, because she has been such a happy little thing. That's not really out of the ordinary for her, but I don't know, I guess I expected her to be a bit thrown off by everything (airplane travel, early mornings/late nights, tons of new people). Other than squirming in her sleep like a crazy person (she kept me up ALL night, with every move, kick and punch!), she seems to be adjusting pretty well.

How to keep a baby entertained in a hotel room where she's not allowed to crawl all over the potentially filthy carpet: giver her a plastic bag (already one of her favorite things) with teethers in it!

Diapers also work, until they have to be pried out of her hands so they can go on her butt!

After hitting up the grocery store (to stock the fridge in our Extended Stay room), browsing through a nearby Old Navy and taking a much needed nap, we met up with my Grandma and Ron, for a planned dinner this time. Zoey and my grandma had a great time getting to know each other...and I'm pretty sure that girl is going to be an actress or comedian at some point in her life! She kept us laughing and smiling all evening.

So happy to be together!

A straw to keep her entertained...worked in about 2 minute increments, until they hit the floor!

Seriously? LOL


Showing off her "Scrunchy Face"!


Getting restless! Too much excitement!

Not even Sophie could help remove the lipstick stain from great grandma's goodbye kiss!

I know I can speak for my family when I say that we are feeling so blessed to be together right now! Today was another day filled with love and laughter, and so many fun memories have been made so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment