Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pumping Iron

This afternoon, Zoey was crawling around my feet saying "Uh-oh", over and over again. I couldn't help but think, it's cute now, but it won't be when she actually means it. I can see it now...she's unraveled a whole roll of toilet paper...or gone potty in a corner...or splashed in the dogs' drinking water, soaking her clothes! "Uh-oh" is right! (Hope I didn't just jinx myself by thinking those thoughts out loud?)

Maybe she was saying "Uh-oh" b/c she had plans to do something naughty?
Who knew she could even reach the mobile?!? Scary!

Exploring her new barn

Dance party at our house!
We rocked out to the CDs Granny gave Zoey for Christmas.
(Caspar Babypants -awesome-, Raffi -a classic-, and a CD where they sing "Zoey" into all the songs!! -so cool-)

Lovin' the blue hair bow from Granny!
She gave us so many different colors, there should be one for every possible outfit now!


For dinner, Zoey got the VIB (Very Important Baby ;) treatment! I cooked up some grass feed ground beef that Michael picked up from Tacoma Boys, and then ran it through the blender with a little water. I will admit, the final product looked less than appetizing, but Zoey sure loved the taste of it (as did I; I stole some crumbles before they went into the blender)!

Doing my best to soften the ground beef.
(Next time, I will only blend it a little, and use way less water, if any.)

Mmmm, Iron: does the body good!

Random thought of the day:
Boy, do I love a pretty, well fitting pair of baby jammies! All babies look so adorable in footy pajamas! Zoey looks like such a big girl in these. She's no longer swaddled like a baby burrito, or swimming in a snuggly sleep sack.

Sportin' the pretty pink (12 month!!) jammies, also from Granny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment