Monday, February 4, 2013

10 Months Old

Zoey is 10 months old today! That means I only have 2 months left until her first birthday party! I've got a theme picked out and am ridiculously excited to finish planning!

Where has the time gone?? 
She used to sleep wrapped up like a baby burrito, and now she's a big (baby) girl, with a blanket to snuggle with.

My 10 month old rockstar!

At 10 months she:
-Is trying to eat every little scrap/crumb she gets her hands on
-Has had her first cold
-Has started making a lovely new squawking sound that's enough to make you question why people own pet birds!
-Is dealing with the painful arrival of her top teeth
-Has had her first top tooth come through
-Likes to share, aka shove things in her mommy and daddy's faces!
-Finally claps correctly! Palms together, instead of slapping the back of one hand :)
-Is beyond ready to start walking on her own! (if only her little legs would let her)

Not one to be held back from doing something, Zoey has found a little bit of walking freedom, thanks to a perfectly child-size IKEA box!

She LOVES to push it around the kitchen!

If she gets stuck on a corner, she can usually maneuver her way around it...

...usually...

Her playing with the garbage can lid has become a daily battle between the two of us. I wish I could put an invisible shield around everything I'd rather she didn't touch!

Hahaha! I get this look A LOT! (it's usually accompanied by her new squawking sound)
When she wants to be picked up, when she wants something I'm eating/drinking, when I've taken something away from her... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment