Today we accompanied my mom to a couple car dealerships and rode along as she test drove a spiffy SUV. But, before we even left the house this morning, I was having some serious Mommy Brain Farts. It was taking me a while to get both Zoey and myself ready, and then I kept misplacing things. I couldn't seem to get everything I needed all in the same place so we could load up the car and get going. As I went into the pantry to grab a snack, I set my cell phone down on the shelf (only had one free hand b/c I was holding Zoey). I got what I wanted and went to close the doors. After quickly spotting the phone, I opened the doors back up and then told Michael what I had just done. When finished laughing about it, I sighed and then closed the doors again...without retrieving my phone! Oiy! Too many tasks...can't focus...brain farts!
Hey, at least I didn't miss it completely and leave the house without it!
Hangin' out at the dealership.
When she wasn't crawling around and making friends, she was making our salesman laugh with her awesome dance moves!
No comments:
Post a Comment