Friday, February 22, 2013

To Tutu, Or Not To Tutu

Carrying the lunch bag I packed her for our visit to my mom's house.

She let me put it on her shoulder and snap a few pictures, and then she promptly sat on the floor and emptied out all of the contents!

In her second onesie of the day, looking like she's about to get into something she shouldn't!

In keeping with her new quirk, she had to have the two dish towels in one hand.
(She also did the same with her teethers :)


We are going to a birthday party on Sunday and tonight I put together a few items that I'm going to give to another mom who will be there with her baby girl (5 mo). One of the items I brought down from Zoey's room was a frilly pink tutu. After trying it on Zoey for the first time in many months, I serious contemplated keeping it. She never wore it, back when it was the appropriate size (it's a little snug now), but it just looked so darn cute on her!! Ultimately, after a few pictures and some good laughs, I stuck it in the bag with the matching pink headband and a few other outgrown items.

Pretty girl!

She loved the fact that we were getting such a kick out of her walking around in it.

This picture sends my mind racing forward, to about five years from now, when Zoey will likely run up to her daddy after ballet class and give him a hug! *Melts me*


Random thought/picture of the day:

What the heck, Safeway brand? Your bag of popcorn couldn't even hold up until the timer went off? Popcorn FAIL!

Or, could it have been a microwave fail? Notice that ours is so old (and/or cheap?), it doesn't even have a turn table! So, not only was there some spillage, but there were some burnt kernels in the middle of the bag, due to a lack of spin-age! Smh

No comments:

Post a Comment