Zoey had no interest in taking her morning nap today! She was tired, of course, but just didn't want anything to do with it. Instead, she bounced around, we played, and I tried to keep my cool as she got into multiple things she wasn't supposed to get in to (Ooh, soooo frustrating!). Every time I get to the point where I want to scream (and sometimes I do), I look at her and just start laughing! She is just too cute, too sweet, and too hilarious to get mad at. She is constantly doing things that bring a smile to my face, even if it's something she's done a hundred times before :)
Talking about something (*Smile*)
"Dance, dance, dance!" (*Smile*)
You know you've had a good morning when your diaper is hiked up outside of your shirt, you're missing a sock, and you can't stop dancing! (*Laughing hysterically*)
"My Wedding: Romantic"
Once I stopped crying, I called Michael and told him the news. I emailed him the link and found out later in the day that he forwarded it around his office! It's a great feeling when your significant other says/shows that they're proud of you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment