Couldn't help but laugh when I caught a view of her from the back.
The other day I was looking up reviews for paper/craft stores in my area, and in a negative review for a local store, a woman mentioned a store she loves, called Ben Franklin Crafts. After discovering that it's less than 20 minutes away from our house, I made plans to go.
I am trying to do as many DIY projects for Zoey's "Princess Safari" birthday party as possible, which has led me on a hunt for fun animal print paper. Well, Ben Franklin had no shortage of paper, that's for sure!
Paper for days!
Now we're talkin'!
Oooh, RIBBON!
Other than Zoey squawking and demanding to have a bite of everything I picked up, I was in craft heaven! I am in no way a seasoned DIYer, so I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with everything I found. In fact, I didn't even buy very much today because I realized that I still don't have a clear enough vision of all the small details! So, I still have a lot to think about, but I am so glad I found such a great store (a new fave, along with Michaels and JoAnn's).
On the way home, I had to stop at Walgreens for a new shower cap. And everyone knows that when you get a new shower cap, you have to try it on your innocent, unsuspecting baby! Duh!
These last two pictures almost didn't make the blog, but my hubby took them, so I guess I'll tell the story...
Basically, something funky is going on with our internet and I haven't been able to log onto Facebook or Pinterest, unless I'm plugged directly into the modem. I called Comcast and they said it's likely a problem with our wireless router because when I bypass it, like I'm doing below, everything works just fine. Just add this to the list of my computer/technology problems (my phone is constantly on the fritz as well!)!
Embarrassed by my ghetto set-up.
(My computer is plugged in to it's charger because, even though it's supposed to be mobile, it can't be unplugged for more than 5 minutes without shutting down! Ga-hetto!!)
This is my "I'm sad about my computer, but I'm even more upset that you're taking a picture" face!





No comments:
Post a Comment