Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another Tooth

Zoey's second top tooth finally broke through today! That makes 4! This tooth's arrival has really got me thinking about the whole weaning process. As of right now, I still intent to let Zoey self-wean, but let me tell you, nursing a baby who has teeth, is no walk in the park! I won't go into too much detail, other than to say that there have been some flicks to the chin, accompanied by a stern "No Biting!". Not ready to cut her off completely, I am anxious to talk with her pediatrician and/or the lactation consultant. I want her to take her time and wean when she's ready, but I can promise you, I will not be nursing a 4 year old!!

After she gets you to give her a sip of your water, she sneaks her hand in cup and splashes around! I'm obviously on to her by now, and I let her get a few splashes in, here and there (and then go get new water!)

CHOW time!
Mmm, squash and avocado

Cooking up her next batch of food: zucchini and spinach!
After Michael and I both gave this a taste test, we decided it's getting added into our regular side dish rotation. Yum!

But, for tonight, it's nachos with ground turkey, tomatoes, onions and beans.
Add a little sour cream, avocado and Sriracha, and you're good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment