While Zoey and I payed this afternoon, I asked her "Can you push puppy's hear?". Much to my surprise, she bent right down and pushed on the heart! It lit up as the puppy sang, and Zoey bounced right along. She continues to amaze me, pretty much every day, with something new that she's learned, or an old skill she's perfected.
Speaking of things she's perfected...
Now that she's standing, walking, and "talking", she has perfected the "I'm going to stand right here at your feet until you pick me up and/or give me what I want" tantrum! She will whine, tug at my cloths, smack my leg, and eventually, sign "milk", until I pick her up. It is quite a spectacle.
Pulling little fuzz balls off of my sweater
(Hmm, that could actually be helpful...)
Reaching for the camera strap
Aaaand, there it is! The freak out.
How can I resist that darling face?! :)
I gave her one of my old, smaller Starbucks mugs to carry around. As soon as I handed it to her, she took off with it! She also drank a little water from it. She can now drink from her sippy cup, a normal glass, and even a straw!
Still loving my baby food storage containers!
They're great for storing Blueberry Applesauce, among other things.


No comments:
Post a Comment