Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I Love You, Daddy

Today, I bring you:

The making of Daddy's Valentine's Day Card!

Model: Zoey Rae
Photographer: Mommy

Thought the mailbox might help keep her occupied and in one spot...

She quickly figured out how to take the mailbox door off, and then became fixated on the sign around her next (understandably...)

"Don't know what it is, but that doesn't mean I can't give it a taste!"

She ripped off the sign, despite me pleading with her! Then she fled the scene!

She's baaaack! And with attitude! 

"Oh, I'll show you attitude!"

"Just kidding, I'm sweet!" :)

Yeah, she's sweet all right. 
So sweet, that she ripped off another sign right after I put it on her! 

She tried to make up for it...

"No, no, no! Don't riiii..."
*RIP*
"rip it" :(

"We're done, right? I can finish destroying them now?"

Finished Product!
After dinking around on Picasa, I finally figured out how to put multiple pictures together to make one photo!
I just uploaded this to the Walgreens website, put it on a folded card, and wrote Michael a message from Zoey on the inside.

"Will you be my Valentine?" 

**BIG NEWS**
Zoey is walking! So exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment