So, I'm a day early for "Throwback Thursday" (a trend I've been seeing pop up more and more on Facebook), but these are the only pictures I have from today. As I was doing the dishes and putting things away, I came across this mug that I use every once in a while. It is one of those customizable Starbucks mugs from years ago. The bottom of it unscrews and you can put your own picture collage in, under the clear plastic, for everyone to see. I remember there being a period of time in high school, when these were really cool to give as gifts (or make for yourself; it served as the ultimate form of self expression!) Anyway, the one pictured here was given to me by my friend Adrianne, and I love that fond memories of our friendship flood my mind, every time I use it!
She made this towards the end of our Senior year.
There are pictures of us and our friends, reppin' our class color at the Jog-A-Thon.
Despite the fact that my hair is in goofy pigtails (accented with blue ribbons) and my short sleeve shirt (which reads "'04 FoSho") was turned into a tank top with the help of two blue carabiners, I adore this mug and carry it proudly! :)
Oh, to be 17 again...
No comments:
Post a Comment