Zoey woke up earlier than usual this morning, and after I fed her, I brought her to bed with me and we watched Michael get ready for work. She eventually squirmed down off of the bed and hung out at Michael's feet. That girl LOVES her daddy!
"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy! What'cha dooooin'?"
:)
(Yes, I took this picture while hanging off the side of my bed. And yes, I'm still too lazy to crop out the comforter on the side!)
Weeeee!
When I checked my Facebook this morning, I was greeted by a private message from someone I've never met, but boy was it a great message! A little while back, I took a chance and entered a giveaway that a photographer was hosting on Facebook. Well, I found out this morning that the winner had been randomly chosen, and it's ME! Woop, Woop!
From Sweet Pea Portraiture I have been awarded (2) Short & Sweet Sessions ($50 value/each) PLUS (2) $275 product credits! I am so excited, I don't even know what to do!!! Not only do I have a real love for photography, but I can think of few things better than having high quality, professional pictures of my loved ones! Unfortunately, photographers charge a ton for their services, and not all of them are actually worth the money (we've had a few disappointing experiences). This prize is so special to me and I can't wait to set up our sessions!
Zoey's granny is out of town, so we sent her this picture via text :)
"Hi, Granny!"
"Hi, Granny!"
She still gets very excited when she stands up/walks by herself!
(Speaking of which, I discovered a little bruise on her bottom today! Initiation into the walking world is tough stuff!!)
I gave Zoey one of Michael chocolate Valentine's Day hearts, to keep her busy while I was cooking. She's usually unable to make it through wrappers, so I wasn't at all worried about her. As I was chopping food, I realized that she was a little too quiet and content...
Ah-ha! Busted!!
She really did a number it!
Now, whenever we say the word "face" (i.e. "What's on your face?"), she does Scrunchy Face!
This looks like an "I dare you to try to take away my chocolate" Scrunchy Face!
This looks like an "I dare you to try to take away my chocolate" Scrunchy Face!
I don't think I need to explain how I panicked at the site of my baby eating chocolate! I think you all know me well enough by now...
On to a food that she is allowed to eat: Avocado! One of her absolute FAVES!
Hasn't quite learned how to use her new cell phone that she got from her Grandpa. She doesn't like when I put it up to her ear. We'll work on it :)


No comments:
Post a Comment