(From yesterday)
My mom got back in town on Sunday and we met up with her yesterday to do a little shopping and hear all about the trip, which included a few days at Disneyland. She brought Zoey her very own pair of Princess Mouse Ears!
"Freedom! Ooh, wonder what happens if I swing on this...?"
"Uh oh!"
"Hey, let me outta here!"
As Zoey stood at the sliding glass door this afternoon, peering out at the dogs as they played, I decided to take her outside and let her walk around. She hadn't been in the backyard since she started walking, so I knew that her experiencing it on two feet, would be quite fun to watch.
She was SO thrilled!
Due to her excitement, she'd get going a little too quickly and then fall down.
She was a real trooper when it came to walking on the concrete, and over loose rocks, but she eventually reverted back to crawling.
Tired, but happy :)
Speaking of tired...I took a Zumba class tonight, and it was awesome! I'm definitely out of shape, but it felt so good to be up and moving. My mom has been doing Zumba for a while now, and after taking a class with her, I knew I wanted to find a place in my area that offered it. My class was at the community Activity Center, about 5 minutes away from my house, and I think I'm hooked! I am so tired, but so, so glad I went!

No comments:
Post a Comment