She found her super soft bath towel in a pile of towels, waiting to be folded.
"What? Haven't you ever seen a girl snuggle her towel before?"
She must have gotten tired of standing, so she took it to the floor. Silly girl!
So, that sweet girl snuggling her soft towel, is the very same sweet girl that has me reaching for my hair, to pull it out, multiple times a day! If I have to tell her one more time not to touch the garbage can, I really think I might go bald!
He's a taste of what my day(s) sounds like:
"Zoey,...
...STOP!"
...Please don't touch the garbage can!"
...No garbage!"
...No movies!" (She pulls the DVDs off the shelf until she's standing in a sea of them!)
...Please don't pull out the wipes!"
...Momma said 'No Wipes!'"
...No, no diapers either!" (The diapers and wipes are her weakness; she never listens when it comes to those!)
...Please stop licking the dishwasher!"
...Get your mouth off of the floor"
...That's not for your mouth!"
...No eating that!"
...No dog bed!"
...Please get out of the dog bed!"
...OUT!"
...Yuck! Please stop eating hair!!"
...Please stop kissing the oven!"
...Come back with my dish towels!"
...No dog water, please!"
and the list goes on, and on!
And today, because I was so busy keeping her from eating foreign objects and taking siestas in the dog bed, I didn't get to take my shower and wash my hair until well into the afternoon. And when I heard her piercing screams before I was finished, I threw on my robe, put my Turbie Twist on my head (accidentally upside down), and headed in to scoop her up.
When I walked into her room, she froze and looked at me like I was CRAZY!?
I don't see what the big deal was...?

No comments:
Post a Comment