Friday, February 1, 2013

Matching

I can't remember if I've already labeled a previous parenting experience as "The Scariest Thing Ever!" (maybe that time Zoe Zoe choked on her vitamins?), but hearing her scream at the top of her lungs, in the middle of the night, is fighting hard for top honors!

Last night, while she was sleeping, Zoey let out a gut wrenching scream...and then everything went quiet again. It was definitely a trippy experience, and a worrisome one, since I didn't really know what to do. I watched her on the monitor for a moment, but she was sleeping peacefully, as if nothing happened. So Michael and I just carried on, hearts racing, left to wonder what the heck was going on in that little brain of hers.

When Zoey woke up this morning, I quickly discovered that the ridges of her top tooth are actually visible now! Aha! Could that be what caused the screams last night? A brief moment of pain, as the tooth broke through a little?

Showing off those bottom toofs!
(So glad those didn't give her any problems)

It took me until about 3 PM to notice that we were matching today :)

Michael came home from work with a very special treat for Miss Rae. One of his coworkers had asked if Zoey could get some use out of a walker that his daughter is no longer using.

We have put off using walkers, but now that Zoey's so close to walking on her own, we decided to give it a try.

Ummm, I think she likes it? LOL

So blessed to have friends who love Zoey and think of her/us often :)

It's 2 toys in 1! So cool.

One thing Michael's coworker said before handing the walker over was, "Trust me, you'll never need to put the volume on "Hi"". We tried it out and, sure enough, the "Low" setting is plenty annoying..err, I mean, sufficient!

No comments:

Post a Comment