After seeing Zoey's crazy bed head, I put off feeding her so I could run and get the camera!
She was not amused!
Tummy's full; time to relax and say "good morning" to the pups :)
After hearing a few of the mothers from our library story time/play group talk about another story time at a different library, I decided to give it try. This other library is only minutes away from the one we got to on Thursdays, and the group meets at the same time, so it's a morning schedule that we're familiar with.
There were a lot more older toddlers at this "Baby" (0-24m) group.
Zoey didn't seem to mind. She found a few toys she enjoyed and had a blast!
Also, it was comforting to see a few familiar faces from our Tuesday group.
When we got home today, I decided to put some shoes on Zoey and see what she thought. She's been slipping around on the kitchen floor for a while now, and I'm thinking it might be time to start thinking about growing her shoe collection (WooHoo!).
Her first (and only) pair; given to her by her Aunt Christy, before she was even born!
Cuuuute!
They are made of really soft leather and have suede on the bottom. They're really more like leather socks than shoes. They keep her from skidding and, best of all, she doesn't seem to mind having them on!
Chicken and applesauce, yum!
Making sure it all gets in there!



No comments:
Post a Comment