Holding the phone like a big girl!
She now picks it up and says "Hi, Dada"!
Don't set anything next to the garbage can that you don't want Zoey to pick up and walk away with! :)
I had a dentist appointment this afternoon, so Michael came home early to stay with Zoey. As the tech escorted me down the hall, she stopped in front of a cabinet and asked "Have you ever watched a movie before?". I was totally caught of guard by the question ("She can't really be asking if I've ever seen a movie in my life..right??") and, after reading my blank expression, she opened up the cabinet to reveal a huge selection of DVDs. She then pointed to the TV mounted above the chair and asked me again, "Have you ever watched a movie while in the chair?" Umm, "No!". Where had these movies been all my life...who needed to be fired for never offering me such a luxury?? I giggled as I made my selection of "The Proposal" and at that moment, all of my usual dentist visit anxiety washed away.
The only downside to my movie watching experience: I had to keep reminding myself not to laugh while the dentist was working in my mouth! Comedies are not for the dentist's chair!
No comments:
Post a Comment