Fortunately, we were able to go back to bed for a little while before getting up and really staring the day. Once up, I talked to my mom and we decided to meet up at the Supermall to hit up the sale at Carter's before it was over. The prices were just too good to pass up! As we began to shop, Zoey began to fuss, so we had the sales person hold our items while we went to the food court. I was able to find a place to feed Zoey and my mom and I had a great conversation while we waited for her to finish. After Zoey was fed and sleeping soundly, it was back to Carter's to finish shopping!
Sweet girl
Once again, I was able to get some great clothes for Zoey, at awesome prices. What I'm actually most excited about are the shorts that I bought her (before today she only had one pair and they're too big). I chose a pink pair and an orange pair, and my mom bought her a white pair. We are getting her ready for the warmer weather, whenever if finally decides to show up!
Can't wait to see her in these!
After we left Grandma, it was time to head home and spend the rest of the day with Daddy. As I pulled into our driveway, Michael's trees caught my eye. It is pretty cool to watch the progress, however slow, of the trees and know that one day they'll have food on them!
The cherry tree :)
This beautiful rose also caught my eye. Now that the seasons are changing, we are starting to see the work of the former owners out in the front yard. This rose is standing tall and I'm curious what else is going to pop up. I'm so glad there is going to be some color in the yard, because who knows when I'll get around to planting any flowers of my own...
So pretty
Today was a great day, no matter how early it started! Gotta love a weekend that ends with some shopping and grandmother-mother-daughter time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment